Перейти к содержанию

question about UI (interface)

BlazeMG

in inventory some items have yellow and/or green upward facing arrow in the bottom right corner of the tile. These arrows are only seen on gear.

What do these arrows mean? I guess green means more mastery, but what the yellow arrow is for?

also - probably a related question

how does mastery from gear is calculated? I understand that it increases with improvement of gear, but what happens if you take a different gear from the same lvl/class?

let's say I have an uncommon piece of heavy gladiator armour at 20+10. If I replace it with another uncommon piece of heavy adept armour 20+10 will I gain mastery? What if I use uncommon piece of light adept armour 20+10? 

• Administrators
16 часов назад, BlazeMG сказал:

What do these arrows mean? I guess green means more mastery, but what the yellow arrow is for?

The green arrow is the current mastery, which grants an item higher than the item currently in that slot.

Yellow arrow - when fully upgraded (potentially), the item will give more mastery than the one that is in its slot now.

16 часов назад, BlazeMG сказал:

how does mastery from gear is calculated? I understand that it increases with improvement of gear, but what happens if you take a different gear from the same lvl/class?

Each equipment slot remembers the maximum item mastery that was ever placed in the slot. If you place items with the same or lower proficiency in this slot, you will not receive new proficiency points for leveling up.

You will be able to level up if you place an item with more mastery in the slot than the previous one.
The points you get are the mastery difference between those items.