Перейти к содержанию

Motion is affecting time to perform action

100xp

Hello all skylore players 

I'm always inviting my friends to experience skylore, but there are some friends who can't get used to the game and whenever I ask why the answer is the same, "The movement of the characters" so yesterday I decided to go deeper into this subject and I ended up finding out that it's not the movement itself and yes the fact of not being able to cast spells while walking in skylore every time we use a skill or a consumable from the belt, the character stops from walk or he goes back to perform the action later and that's not good 

imagine the following situation

You are running away from a monster or player and decide to use a healing potion when using the potion your character automatically goes back and you end up dying 

what if your character always goes back a few steps before using a spell or potion the time to perform the action takes longer than it should 

We all agree that this is not good, right?

I would also like to know if one day we will have a trade or NFT system in the game