Перейти к содержанию

[2020.04.27] The open alpha-test has already begun!

Ollie

• Administrators

Frame_22(1).png.84c140f2dff0a304498b4215ab0de041.png

Dear Friends!

🔥 The open alpha test has already begun! 🔥

Follow the instructions from this post and join the testing. Skylore is waiting for heroes!

This open alpha test is available worldwide: there’s no limit on countries.

💥 PLAY ON ANDROID 💥
Download the game by the link — 
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.aigrind.skylore

💥 PLAY ON iOS 💥

1. Download TestFlight — Apple's official service for the app testing.
2. Then download the game by the link — https://testflight.apple.com/join/XvNfc0nW

Some players could find and download the game client from Google Play before the official launch, so we have already detected a chat bug and several other errors. We are working to fix it, but you can play Skylore now.

Also, if you’ve subscribed for newsletter via our official website, you will receive an email with links and detailed instructions. You don't have to wait for this letter, you can use one of the links in this post above.

We remind you that you can leave suggestions, questions, feedback and bug reports via our official channels:
- Discord server - 
https://discord.gg/ckQVvVx

If you come across any technical issue, contact us via [email protected]

See you at the open test!

• Administrators
9 минут назад, xnx14 сказал:

If i download from playstore and play normally i will get the rewards as "tester"?

Sure, provided that you will play on this account after the official release of the game 🙂

On 4/29/2020 at 9:22 PM, Ollie said:

Sure, provided that you will play on this account after the official release of the game 🙂

So we will get rewards for playing ? Im just stopped playing war spear that im playing it since 2010 and fall in love with skylore  some bugs bullying but still so intersted and the game looks great 

• 2 weeks later...
В 02.05.2020 в 21:09, Puppymaster сказал:

So we will get rewards for playing ? Im just stopped playing war spear that im playing it since 2010 and fall in love with skylore  some bugs bullying but still so intersted and the game looks great 

Just for playing alpha, yes, some stuff. If u want more rewards, u should report bugs and generally be active.

19 hours ago, Chenaski said:

Just for playing alpha, yes, some stuff. If u want more rewards, u should report bugs and generally be active.

More rewards? U joking? More rewards and when i try to claim them game close and when i enter  back again no more reward in my inbox ...  i lost my  8/9 reward who i was get in my inbox just cause game error and i couldn't claim them and thank i dont need such awards who i cant even claim

• Ollie unpinned this тема