Перейти к содержанию

[2023.02.07] Love Lunacy

Ollie

• Administrators

We are talking about the content and activities of the in-game event dedicated to Valentine's Day.

Thematic quests

A series of event quests will be available to all characters who have reached skill level 6 and who have completed the main storyline before access to the Adamant Caves is unlocked.

screen_60459749.thumb.png.e8be6aca225148f5ab44c45b0c70bc0a.png

As part of the thematic tasks, you will have to investigate the mysterious loss of spare parts in the Factorium, participate in the synthesis of a new element that could become a source of unlimited energy, and most importantly, be ready to deal with the consequences of this experiment.

sintez.mp4.gif.6ceb5fcd4ba4ff0d67ed74ddbe9d43bb.gif

Thematic stories will stay with you throughout the event, because after completing the storylines, you will have access to 5 daily quests - a universal one that can be completed at different locations of Archeon, and one each for the Factorium, Holy Grove, Highlands and Swamp.

rock.mp4.mp4.gif.1328da9decb0f383fb0c76ea1fa31279.gif

World Boss

In addition to daily quests, completing the event's storyline will give you access to a battle with a dangerous enemy - the themed world boss Shauron the Seducer.

screen_61805784.thumb.png.725c92cba9058510d85fc9a2ba73d8d9.png

For this battle, brave heroes will have to move to the Dimension of Love, the portal to which you will find in Echo or Amber, after completing the previous tasks. The opportunity to receive a reward for this battle is available once every 12 hours.

boss.mp4.gif.5912c60503c1ec370c6898a65b7533bb.gif

Be careful: pay attention to the portals through which the boss will call for help, and don't forget to "find your soulmate" in time ;)

One of the guaranteed rewards for defeating Shauron is the thematic Contract with Gorgor.

Contracts with Gorgors

Enterprising Gorgors do not need much time to find a new enemy and write out a contract to eliminate them. Thus, the brave heroes have one more reason to go to the Dimension of Love, but this time exclusively on their own, relying only on their own strength.

screen_62438615.thumb.png.6a3c43aeb3f9bec277a2548eda455b9a.png

The mechanics of the contract are identical to the usual one — you need to defeat as many monsters as possible within the allotted time, but in the thematic version, opponents attack in waves, and after repelling a few, a boss is guaranteed to appear in the arena.

At the beginning of the battle you will be able to pick one of the bonuses — haste and agility, fury and attack speed or ability cooldown speed. Also every 2 waves at a random point at the location a health recovering potion will appear.

screen_62716543.thumb.png.e0d7ae40340113484a9d6dfc7eb3819d.png

As mentioned above, you can get a pass to such a test every 12 hours by defeating the world boss, but you will also have the opportunity to acquire two more themed contracts daily in the in-game store - as a free gift and for Guild Tokens.

Definitely, there will also be something to do for PvP lovers:

Battlegrounds

For the duration of the event, we have prepared two new mechanics for the Battlegrounds, which are designed to make the battles in the mode much more fun and exciting.

screen_63557916.thumb.png.6ce100d7fea0f5c9e320054acc3505bb.png

Over the coming weekend, you will find a mode of battle royale, in which aggressive love elementals will appear from the destroyed chests with power-ups.

BF.mp4.gif.1cd2c876fbde31e638d4e6f2189da23c.gif

The more powerful the amplifier inside the chest, the stronger the elemental that appears when it is destroyed. We do not advise you to rush to the center and try to collect as many bonuses as possible at once, because in this case you risk being defeated not by the players, but by a crowd of angry powerful monsters attacking everyone indiscriminately.

center_syeta.mp4.gif.ba0fe6149079210dcaff162d66e51274.gif

When an elemental is defeated, battlefield enhancements appear next to it, which means there will be more resources for development in the location, so it is expected that battles will become more tactical and spectacular.

And of course, as part of the themed event, you will find a line of premium rewards for participating in this mode.

We will tell you about the second mechanic before the start of the battle on the Battlefield next week.

Awards

In addition, in addition to gold and knowledge, for participating in themed events, you can get a themed currency - the Fifth Element.

screen_64538734.thumb.png.b4e92aa7754299a383053dfb2a7abe1b.png

You can spend the accumulated “hearts” on the purchase of treasures, inside of which are diamonds, gold, consumables and two new costumes will be waiting for you:

• Vestments of the Apostle of Passion

1523882457_Frame790.png.5105e28b02fcd546dc4e7710a1b8495a.png

• Mini-E.R.O.S case

342242570_Frame789.png.0fb21b349416ce7ad54510cc05f9818a.png

The mechanics of dropping costumes provides for a guarantee of one of them upon opening  200 chests. With active participation in thematic activities, you can earn much more.

Themed consumables

Among other things, by participating in the content of the event, you can get unique themed consumables in which we were able to implement completely new mechanics. Here's what we got:

• Box of Candies — applied to an allied target, increasing their and your movement speed by 10% and damage dealt by 20%. Cannot be used on self. The effect stacks up to 10 times by duration.

konfeta.mp4.gif.b6845ceee785878e786d804d04351c74.gif

You also take 50% less damage from Love Elementals while affected.

• Key to the Heart — summons a portal to the dimension of love for 1 minute, from which 3 aggressive mobs "Elemental of Love" appear every 10 seconds. For killing monsters, with a small probability, you can get the event currency - the Fifth Element.

key.mp4.gif.68d4784fa44e117ea2c86a366e098c3b.gif

This consumable can be used for farming, for tactical purposes, or for wreaking havoc on Archeon, because they can be used in any location and in several pieces, in cooperation with comrades.

key_madness.mp4.gif.465012f1cacffd96e8c30e9eb32e0834.gif

• Vessel of Boundless Love — the next time the character dies, it breaks into a myriad of hearts that scatter around, dealing damage in an area around in the amount of half the maximum health of the damage source,and restore health to allies in the area equal to the same value.

hrat_die.mp4.gif.089a96cac13daf24e6f8d20f93396f60.gif

Effect lasts 30 minutes, dispels on death, and deals 25% increased damage to Love Elementals, stunning them for 5 seconds.

• Pills of Torturous Passion — you lose the ability to passively regenerate health out of combat and lose 3% of your health every second, but every 5 seconds you gain a stack of Agonizing passion, which increases the character's damage dealt by 4% and stacks up to 10 times.

buff.mp4.gif.e82fd58beeb01c16ac1e38c6e8cb857a.gif

If the character's health falls below 5%, then all effects are automatically dispelled.

Killing a Love Elemental makes you immune to damage from the effect for 10 seconds - this mechanic can trigger once every 30 seconds.

• A Piece of Love — summons a little love elemental, which attacks enemies and increases out-of-combat health regeneration for all nearby allies. If the owner takes lethal damage, the elemental will sacrifice itself and restore some health. The elemental's lifespan is 30 minutes. Does not disappear when changing location.

servant.mp4.gif.a8dd5bab488451c8705f157ed640abf0.gif

• Broken Heart — deals damage to all players in the area, as well as reducing their damage dealt by 30% and attack speed by 50%.

br_heart.mp4.gif.0cebb6c01f3dd398e357586989ab3e04.gif

Affected Love Elementals take 30% more damage from all sources.

As you can see, all consumables interact with event content in one way or another, so don't forget to use them to gain an advantage during your adventures!

Content will be available until February 21, 9:00 UTC. Participate in all activities, have fun and farm well!

See you in Skylore!

The mechanics of dropping costumes provides for a guarantee of one of them upon opening  200 chests. With active participation in thematic activities, you can earn much more.

no. you can't. Completed everything today (contracts, boss, repeatable quests) and total is 13 chests. And that is with one time quests that were available only at the start. So starting from tomorrow and onward expect to get less than 13 chests per day. But even with 13 chests per day there are only 13 days left!

13*13=169. and with 13 today it is 169+13=182.

That's not even 200 for one guaranteed costume! even if you add 3 more from battleground you are still 15 short from 200! and the chances to loot love elemental are too low.

please, give us more contracts! even at higher cost in guild tokens. Or send some more via in game mail. It doesn't add up to 200.

during previous event where we had snowflakes from dungeons I got 240 chests. and with my horrible luck I actually got first costume from 200th chest. Of course some people will get two costumes from two chests, but this is cruel for all players like me. I play every day and I want that costume. Please! Please! Please! Vestments of the Apostle of Passion looks fabulous. It would be a shame to not get it.

Изменено пользователем Ollie

also - can we get an mp3 of the soundtrack from the rock concert in the game? The music there is in sound effects category instead of actual music, so it cant be recorded separately from sound effects of players tossing bees at audience and smashing the music speakers. And the event is temporary. So it has to be preserved for all new players who will join after the event.

• Administrators
20 часов назад, the killer сказал:

Vocês tem planos para diminuir o vigor consumido pelos elementais do evento?

As part of this event - most likely not. But for the future, it's quite possible

• Administrators
В 07.02.2023 в 19:58, BlazeMG сказал:

also - can we get an mp3 of the soundtrack from the rock concert in the game? The music there is in sound effects category instead of actual music, so it cant be recorded separately from sound effects of players tossing bees at audience and smashing the music speakers. And the event is temporary. So it has to be preserved for all new players who will join after the event.

We will try to come up with something to make this possible 

• Administrators
В 07.02.2023 в 19:00, BlazeMG сказал:

That's not even 200 for one guaranteed costume! even if you add 3 more from battleground you are still 15 short from 200! and the chances to loot love elemental are too low.

Do not forget that the amount of currency for activities can be random, so you can get more chests in one day.

Also, don't forget to use a consumable that summons elementals from the portal - as a reward for killing them, you can also get boxes with event currency.

• Administrators
В 10.02.2023 в 22:54, Death blossom сказал:

Do we still get to keep all of our event items we earned from the event like the companions, pills, potions etc? There is no timer under anything.

Yes, all consumables will stay with you after the event :HelloLapkaRobastica:

Content will be available until February 21, 9:00 UTC.

That's a lie. You have shut down servers one hour before that. Many players didn't kill the last Shauron, many had unused gorgor contracts, a few didn't convert hearts into chests. You should at least apologize since you are not keeping the event after the maintenance.

also - the problem with Shauron wouldn't happen if you set loot respawn timer to 12h-x-1m where x is boss respawn time (not loot respawn time but the boss respawn time) and 1m is one minute required to kill Shauron. Even without 1m, the 12h-x formula would be so much better to ensure that players WILL kill boss twice per day. But no, the last one was still alive when you shut down servers. There is no way that 14*x would add up to another 12 hours to be abused for killing one more boss than was planned, but it would keep everyone less stressed with those two timers not matching precisely. For gnawer and baladrog this is irrelevant as they are in the game every day, but for Ember/Shauron and other event stuff this should be the norm.

Ok, quick question about mercy mechanic. The one about 200 chests and a guaranteed costume.

does it only work for people who get no costume at all?

because I had 230 chests and got the first costume on 60th chest. That leaves me with 170 chests. I then got 46 more chests. 170+46 = 216 and that is more than 200 but I didn't get a costume. Was I wrong at my calculations anywhere? Can you check the logs? The character name is Midori.

Also it would be great if the game showed counter on chests without costume. like "30 more chests left before guaranteed reward" type of thing.

• Administrators
В 21.02.2023 в 10:11, BlazeMG сказал:

That's a lie. You have shut down servers one hour before that. Many players didn't kill the last Shauron, many had unused gorgor contracts, a few didn't convert hearts into chests. You should at least apologize since you are not keeping the event after the maintenance.

Sorry, we were forced to shift the reboot. However, after that you had another week to close the event - we think that this is more than enough to compensate for the inconvenience.

В 28.02.2023 в 09:04, BlazeMG сказал:

because I had 230 chests and got the first costume on 60th chest. That leaves me with 170 chests. I then got 46 more chests. 170+46 = 216 and that is more than 200 but I didn't get a costume. Was I wrong at my calculations anywhere? Can you check the logs? The character name is Midori.

For such issues, it is better to contact support at. I am not in a position to conduct such checks.

P.S. Colleagues have informed me that you have already contacted them.

В 28.02.2023 в 09:04, BlazeMG сказал:

Also it would be great if the game showed counter on chests without costume. like "30 more chests left before guaranteed reward" type of thing.

Probably something similar could be developed in the future. :HelloLapkaRobastica:

• Ollie unpinned this тема