Перейти к содержанию

adept set bug or feature

BlazeMG

I don't know if you noticed but it looks like there is a very obvious problem with this set.

The light/frantic adept set is green. It is all green and leaf-themed. A few weapons (converter, flask, staff), the robe, the hat, the bracers, the shoes, even accessories all look like you have mugged a leprechaun. With one exception. The cape is brown. And then there is balanced adept set that is all brown and dull-looking. And again with a single exception. The cape is green this time. So, is it a mistake and two models were intended to be swapped (only visually in game and in game icon, not the stats)? Should we fix it? This isn't an end-game set so not many players will care. But I suppose it is time to ask players their opinion.

Sorry for not posting sooner. The game was NOT cooperating with me lately. As if intentionally NOBODY was wearing the cloack

Here are the pictures

The adept cloack is a balanced piece of accessory that looks like a green cape with olive/brown v-shaped ornament at the top

The adept mantle is a frantic piece of accessory that looks like a brown cape with stitches.

Every OTHER piece of balanced adept armour is brown.

Every OTHER piece of frantic adept accessories is leaf-themed and green and the light adept armour is also leaf-themed and green.

adept mantle.jpeg

adept cloack.jpeg

Hoping for it to be fixed soon, because I believe the developers will fix it in the next patch. Of course, maybe you can also send it directly via email to [email protected] so that it is immediately followed up.

Изменено пользователем rensyyra
edit

• Administrators
9 часов назад, rensyyra сказал:

Of course, maybe you can also send it directly via email to [email protected] so that it is immediately followed up.

It's not worth it, I already passed this appeal to the developers :HelloLapkaRobastica:

@BlazeMG Thank you for your attention to detail, let's see what we can do :)

• 2 weeks later...

it looks like I was wrong and the entire set of accessories is like this. earrings, pendant and ring that are leaf-themed are also balanced, not frantic. So if there is a change, the whole set has to be swapped with frantic skin, not just the cape.

This is not really a bug. The hitbox of an adept is smaller as a stalker, so if your gates only overlap one hex it need to be perfectly in the middle so lings can’t press through. A stalker would plug the hole always..

VidMate APK VidMate App Momix.uno

Изменено пользователем katesmith1304