Перейти к содержанию

Auto attack issue

A french guy

Hi, since i have unlocked the dragon skill, i sometimes experience a strange bug : my character can't use auto attack, only skills work. It continues until i travel to another map. 

So when it happens in arena, i become useless, in faceless the same and dungeons too.

I hope you'll find a solution.

Good game still, keep it updated ☺️

• Thanks 1

So you don't give a f... About bugs that players may encounter...Great! 

Plus, your shitty events are a pain in the ass, we could open more than 100chests and get nothing, and some will have everything with 10 chests ... REALLY GREAT Logic thanks for all that frustration 

Plus when the f... Do you plan to add the missing raid guild boss?...

• Administrators
7 часов назад, A french guy сказал:

So you don't give a f... About bugs that players may encounter...Great! 

If I did not answer you, it does not mean that we are not dealing with this problem.
The error is complex, the cause has not yet been determined, but we are working on it.

Plus, your shitty events are a pain in the ass, we could open more than 100chests and get nothing, and some will have everything with 10 chests ... REALLY GREAT Logic thanks for all that frustration 

One way or another, everyone had the opportunity not only to try their luck, but also to get more resources to lvlup their character by performing the usual actions - this is the main task of the event.

If you could not get the desired reward - do not worry, you will definitely be lucky next time.

Plus when the f... Do you plan to add the missing raid guild boss?...

If you're talking about the next difficulties of the existing bosses - we don't plan to release it yet, however, we are working on the next boss for raids, which will be shown in one of the next updates.

P.S. Thanks for the report and feedback, and please, do not forget about the rules of communication on the forum.

• Ollie locked this тема
Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Создать...