Перейти к содержанию

Arena Suggestions

balloonmagic

Hi, I've been playing this game for a few days now and I've generally been enjoying it so far. One thing that attracts me to mmorpgs is their pvp and right now I think that the arena can be rather dull and uninteresting especially since each match just boils down to team composition and gear. The map also leaves a lot to be desired, now its just a square without much room for movement.

I would suggest adding verticality to the map (stairs and higher platforms as such), bigger maps please, and more maps with different layouts and environments, maybe each map with their own special mechanic like powerup pickups, environmental hazards, etc. Really just anything that gives you the opportunity to outplay your opponent will make pvp that much more interesting. A mini map would be nice too.

About the gear, would there be any way to keep it balanced? Maybe there can be stat combi prefixes and class talents (without having to unlock them) that players can select before the match starts or in the arena tab. Different build possibilities you can experiment with the classes, all in all make pvp feel like its own game mode instead of just being this weird thing at the side. 

I don't really know what direction you guys want to take the arena so I'm just giving my open feedback. Thanks. 🙂

Also, have you thought about adding different gamemodes to pvp, like capture points and ctf? I haven't tried battlefield yet so I may not be aware if they already exist.

On 5/15/2020 at 6:14 PM, balloonmagic said:

bigger maps please, and more maps with different layouts and environments,

As far as I remember, developers mention about adding more maps/zones in next tests.

Also, have you thought about adding different gamemodes to pvp, like capture points and ctf? I haven't tried battlefield yet so I may not be aware if they already exist.

yeah, battlefield and arena atm

About the gear, would there be any way to keep it balanced?

Will be for sure. Classes and gears

• 3 years later...

PvP is my least favorite part of any MMO. I usually avoid it altogether. However, the rewards for arena in this game are pretty crucial for leveling and development. Please stop removing points for losses from the arena rewards progress. Please only count wins, thereby only moving forward towards the milestones for the gear; never backwards. This will benefit those of us that don’t like PvP. Continue to remove points for losses on the leaderboard. That will be good for those who enjoy the competition. In this way everybody wins (even though someone always loses in PvP). 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's a lot of difference, a level 20 counts levels 30+..I hope they fix that in the future, we really need a more reasonable pairing... or let's say that if you get lost in the arena you don't lose points, the rewards are crucial to advance 🤷🏻‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...