Перейти к содержанию

Jiro

Hello skylore developer this is my first time playing skylore and it seems that i enjoyed a lot, the game itself is over fascinating but the only thing is that Theres a log in issue happened.i was able to play this game last april 20,2021.. I reinstall the game 5x already and its seems i cant log in, heres the proof of my video that happens to me while im logging in...i already updated it i tried everything but nothing happened and im using it on my mobile which is samsung galaxy note 10.....however if i try on my laptop it seems that its working....

• Administrators

Hey!
As you know, now we run a beta test and in order to get on it, you need to submit an application on our website and receive an invitation.

If you played in April of this year, then you obviously submitted an application, in this case, try to reconnect to the Internet connection or read the applications cache, and also make sure. that you are trying to log in from the same Google play account that you applied for testing.

Similar problems arise on the user side, our connection is stable, so this is all that I can recommend to you 😓

• Создать...