Перейти к содержанию

Healing skill balance

skull

Just a balance suggestion for alchemist:

Would be cool to have this healing ability (screenshot below) with for example 2x lower cooldown and maybe 2x lower healing for balance purposes, because in dungeon its pretty hard to keep all teammates alive because all of them are taking damage but spell cooldown is very high and it would be cool to heal less but faster.

inbound402724859048921900.jpg

• 5 months later...
On 11/21/2019 at 3:24 PM, skull said:

Just a balance suggestion for alchemist:

Would be cool to have this healing ability (screenshot below) with for example 2x lower cooldown and maybe 2x lower healing for balance purposes, because in dungeon its pretty hard to keep all teammates alive because all of them are taking damage but spell cooldown is very high and it would be cool to heal less but faster.

inbound402724859048921900.jpg

Healers already op no need to make them stronger lol

I wouldnt say OP. I have seen in Grotto, that i have attacked an enemy player that was killing mineeater mobs, then healed myself. That mob aggroed me instead because of an inbalance of heal aggro!!!

The only strategy I have found is to heal.....then ruuuuun to avoid mob aggro, then return and hope hope hope my friend is alive.

An adjustment in heal aggro would fix both our problems I think.