Перейти к содержанию

Mage class rebalancing

Secrett

Hello developers! I would like to ask the reason for the mage advantage compared to other classes. Is this normal or after a certain lvl it starts to balance? I don't know if I'm the only one reporting this here, but everyone questions the same thing. Do you have any plans for a balance in the future? 

thx!

• Administrators

Each class has its own strengths and weaknesses, which are revealed depending on the style of your play.

Balance is a constant work that we have not stopped and are not going to stop. This is a very complex mechanism, which in the aggregate is influenced by almost all the novelties and changes in existing mechanics, so it is simply impossible to achieve a perfect balance, but we will never stop striving for it.

• 1 month later...

I'm here to say that the mage is really stronger than any class, we can notice it mainly on arena, they do the copy combo and can kill an entire team, this is really annoying, I like to play with hunter but it is almost impossible to kill a mage, at least on low levels. Please try to nerf it.

• 1 month later...

The mirror image skill needs tweaked. At the very least make the clones health bar a different color as most of the power of this skill is in the fact you cannot distinguish the real wizard with thier health bars stacked ontop of each other

• 1 month later...

mage is unbalanced. 3 magicians with clones drastically reduce the FPS in the arena, not to mention that root magician, aggro, becomes invisible, becomes invincible, runs and can teleport 2 times. When using clones it loses the target. With this balance, the class has become even more resistant.

After years, mage remains the strongest class.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
В 03/03/2023 в 02:18, the killer сказал:

mago está desequilibrado. 3 mágicos com clones reduzem drasticamente o FPS na arena, sem falar que o mágico root, aggro, fica invisível, fica invencível, corre e pode se teletransportar 2 vezes. Ao usar clones ele perde o alvo. Com esse equilíbrio, a classe ficou ainda mais resistente.

Depois de anos, o mago continua sendo a classe mais forte.

I need to review this urgently, the wizard is still unbalanced