Перейти к содержанию

[2022.11.25] World Launch

Ollie

• Administrators

97166810_Frame750.png.7f5bdee659082ec643c991b68a3124b7.png

Knowers, assemble!

As of today, Skylore is available globally on the App Store and Google Play with no limitations, which means — beta testing is officially over!

:Yuo_Know_what_I_mean_Nibbler:  In honor of this momentous event, we have prepared gifts for all players: a set of useful consumables, gold, knowledge, diamonds, several inventory expanders, and a costume — the Knowledge Suit. Dress up in this stylish and practical outfit and set out to explore the depths of Mount Archeon!

:Present_Nibbler: All characters will be able to receive gifts upon reaching level 5, provided that Google Play Games for Android is activated on their account or all iOS users who have downloaded the AppStore version and linked their Apple ID or Game Center. The holiday set will be sent out until the end of January 2023, and you can pick it up in-game mail. The distribution of the rewards provided for Skylore first-timers — alpha test participants — will take place in December.

:Hide_Nibbler:For us, the release date is not a reason to relax but an incentive to work even harder, as we have more content and exciting stories to share, as well as the launch of Skylore in other app shops to satisfy the growing community of MMORPG enthusiasts around the world.

:Love_Nibbler: Thank you all for your participation and tremendous help in developing the game. It is largely thanks to your feedback and support that we have been able to move on to a new chapter in the history of our project!

Brave heroes! Welcome new adventurers with kindness and tolerance — show them the power and responsiveness of the Order of the Knowers

• 1 month later...

did the global launch come with a wipe and everyone starting from zero or did you still keep your original character from last beta? because I'm trying the game thinking I'll be able to play with my old character but had to create a new one

• Administrators
7 часов назад, LordGreatwolf сказал:

did the global launch come with a wipe and everyone starting from zero or did you still keep your original character from last beta? because I'm trying the game thinking I'll be able to play with my old character but had to create a new one

We haven't reset progress since the beta launched in September 2020.

We periodically shared information about the actions that needed to be taken to maintain progress. The main requirement is to link your account to one of the platforms.

Make sure you are logging into the game with the same account you used for testing.

As a last resort, you can contact support at [email protected] - no promises, but they will try to find if you remember his nickname, level and other information.

9 hours ago, Ollie said:

We haven't reset progress since the beta launched in September 2020.

We periodically shared information about the actions that needed to be taken to maintain progress. The main requirement is to link your account to one of the platforms.

Make sure you are logging into the game with the same account you used for testing.

As a last resort, you can contact support at [email protected] - no promises, but they will try to find if you remember his nickname, level and other information.

okay thanks might be because I had to change my email I was wondering why but I don't mind starting over and learning the game and new changes and noticed while making a new character you guys made very significant and impactful changes to leveling up that made it more enjoyable, I been playing on and off since the start of the alpha and love the wholesome feel of the game. I congratulate you for a awesome game

• 4 weeks later...
  • Ollie unpinned this тема