Перейти к содержанию

Andrey

ShuasBR

Acho que encontrei um erro no sistema de autenticação.

Troquei minha conta do Google play para "selecionar" e estava jogando com duas contas sem problemas, mas hoje tentei entrar na minha conta principal e o jogo me deu este erro:

imagem de erro de autenticação

Fiz todas as tentativas para tentar jogar, como limpar o Google play, Google play services, jogos do Google play, como me diz para fazer na ajuda do Google, bem como limpar o jogo e reinstalar, mas nada funciona...😥

Ignore isso abaixo... Foi um erro que não consegui remover, estou fazendo isso no meu celular.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Изменено пользователем ShuasBR

Oh well I fixed it... First I had turned off my cellphone but actually I needed to reboot it, it fixed! 😅

Also if anyone have problems with it, clear Google play cache, and the game cache too, also on Google play services. But what actually worked was to reboot my cellphone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Another thing, I'm not sure if I can have more than one account, if that is forbidden please forgive me it was not intentional to not follow your rules. If it is forbidden please you can delete my second account that it end with 2 on the name and email.

Again, sorry for any inconveniences.

• Administrators

@ShuasBR There was a bug in the authentication system that we fixed. If the problem persists, please let us know!

And don't worry, you can have multiple accounts, it's only forbidden to transfer access from them to other players and run multiple copies of the game at the same time.

You can read the license agreement here -  https://skylore.com/en/eula :HelloLapkaRobastica:

• Ollie locked this тема
Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Создать...