Перейти к содержанию

Game suggestions

Crypta

Can i suggest something? I was playing 10 years Warspear and switched to Skylore like 1 month ago.

I like the game and the graphic etc but the game still lacking in few things.

Point 1.) A special Diamond sale on weekend were pretty nice. Like Warspear have it with the Miracle coins.

Point 2.) The gorgor contracts need a huge rework. We have to pay much more in heal pots etc then we even able to get rewards. In the case we even clear it and not die before🤣

Point 3.) We player gaining to less soul shards/ shadow fragments for the amount of boxes we are getting. I have over 40 unused boxes evem with doing dailys every day.

Point 4.) The titan league in arena needs a rework as well. It is impossible to fight with lvl 24-26 against player with lvl 32-34. Otherwise the arena nice and cool.

Point 5.) It would be nice to have a little bit more to do in the game then arena and dungeon. Since we are limited to 20k vigor we can't really farm etc.

So something interesting for players were cool expect arena and dungeon which keeps the people also busy.

Overall really nice game and i hope for some good work on it and changes.

I enjoy it already alot now but can be more enjoyable always 😁

I have few more points if the developer interessted in it😜

Nice suggestions dude, by the way on point 5 "It would be nice to have a little bit more to do in the game then arena and dungeon. Since we are limited to 20k vigor we can't really farm etc". I hope next event we need to use all vigor to do it. The events for use vigor to the max.