Перейти к содержанию

Quality of Life Suggestions

Gladiator

Here I have some suggestions that I think will make the game experience just that more pleasant and enjoyable:

• Option to lock items and equipment, so that you don't accidentally sell them or put them into other equipment for level up. That could end up having serious set-backs just for an oversight. I think this would be really important to have. And it will just make us more comfortable when selling / upgrading gear, especially later on, when we will have to work on high quality equipment.
  • Have the damage from abilities and effects from the abilities (Bleed/Poison) to be a in a different color than the auto-attacks: Just to make it easier to know what damage is being dealt by what move.
  • Also symbolizing critical hits by something, could be a (+), (!), or just a different color: Since there is quiet a range for your possible damage, sometimes it's hard to know what is crit hit and what is a normal hit. 😄 
  • Ability to move the screen without having to move the character: for example if we tap on an area that we can't walk on, it would just move the screen. Or something like that. It will just improve the quality of the gameplay and give players a better vision of their surroundings. Especially that sometimes, the menus can get in the way.
  • Dungeon and Battlefield stats: Just like in Arena. Counters for damage dealt, taken, heals, and in Battlefield, amount of Sparks collected, etc...
  • Ability to use scrolls/potions directly from the bag: That will just save the trouble of changing the potion hotkey over and over again, and just to use a single scroll in an arena battle for example. Not a high priority, but could be nice to have.

this 3 is great suggestion, almost every mmo have this.. i dont know why moderator aka ollie didnt notice this... or maybe they already working this?

On 5/4/2020 at 5:38 AM, Gladiator said:

Here I have some suggestions that I think will make the game experience just that more pleasant and enjoyable:

• Option to lock items and equipment, so that you don't accidentally sell them or put them into other equipment for level up. That could end up having serious set-backs just for an oversight. I think this would be really important to have. And it will just make us more comfortable when selling / upgrading gear, especially later on, when we will have to work on high quality equipment.
  • Have the damage from abilities and effects from the abilities (Bleed/Poison) to be a in a different color than the auto-attacks: Just to make it easier to know what damage is being dealt by what move.
  • Also symbolizing critical hits by something, could be a (+), (!), or just a different color: Since there is quiet a range for your possible damage, sometimes it's hard to know what is crit hit and what is a normal hit. 😄 

also wanna give mine too

- Foggy map on dungeon that become clear if we explore the place. so we can backtrack where we are going next at this random generated map dungeon.
sometime we must spread out to search for a new way open to boss, there was a case where i just followed someone lead but he didnt know the way too, so in the end we running out time not because we took time to kill the mobs but because we keep running back forth blindly without a map.

- Give a more distinct clear knowledge+gold gain message after kill mobs. the message sometime merged with damage message.

- How much mastery left we need for the next level.

- give a button similiar to tab targeting enemy/mobs. it is very useful for healer because sometimes its hard to target the monster back after healing our ally

- The loot drop now seems like a personal loot.. why dont the item just drop and transfer into our bag without we need to loot it, because sometime we need to pause battle to pick up the loot.
i dont know what developer plan about this loot system. because developer can sell pet that autopick the loot, or sell premium service to make drop automatic drop to bag. so if they plan to monetize this, do it at start of launch then. if not, then consider my suggestion please 🙂

thank you. good luck to skylore teams, this game have potential.

Изменено пользователем mano88