Перейти к содержанию

My opinion about Hunter

Wubba

Hunter is a decent class and to be honest i like it but the skills don't work quite well or are not as good as i expected. First of all i would like to start with the ''Summon Spirit"' this ability that allows you to summon a beast gave me some hard times. And i say that because i expected and i think, it's normaly from that beast to attack a target that you just selected or to go attack the monster/player that has attacked you, but in reality doesn't realy go like this. From what i saw, the beast attack the target that you damaged, and even so, many times it doesn't go and attack if you didn't move a little or approach the enemy. Second skill is "Multishot" funny or not you can miss with this skill if the target is too close to you, so you need to step back a little or is a chance to use it for nothing. The skill "Leap" I think the concept of the skill was to evade or better to say, to keep a distance from a melee target that tries to close the distance. But is not that useful since the arena map is small and you can't run or keep a distance from your targets too much, also the Shadow class can easily close the range because of the skills it has. And against a ranged target is useless to be honest, because let's say if you are against a Mage, a class that it dealing more damage than Hunter and has also that clone skill, is kinda useless to spend seconds to approach it just to give some damage and jump some meters back 😅 . Till you approach him to use leap you are probably dead. Also using chaos shards to make it spawn a trap which root or deal damage is not also something great, because you can dodge it in many ways, and if im not wrong the players can see the trap also, and even they can't see it, is easy to dodge it. So in conclusion, this skill is not very usefull since you have to run to a target to use it. Only in pve you can say is better than nothing where you can deal some aoe damage because of that trap but in other scenarios as i said i don't see it very good. My faith for a decent skill was vanished after i unlocked the ''Storm of Arrows''. The fact that this skill increases your range with 50% percent and attack speed with 100% is not even worth to be rooted and doing 40% less damage. I know you can use chaos shards to decrease the time you are rooted to 3 seconds instead of 6, increase by 10% or 20% the damage so you will deal only with 20%-30% less damage, or you can get a small regenaration hp and barrier that absorbs damage but even so the skill still is very very useless, and chosing the right enchantments is pretty hard because however you put them on this skill it will not be great. How i said since the areas you fight are small you don't realy need so high range, melee targets are forced to approach you, so you will always have enough range to hit them, also let's say if someone tries to run from you even so is not useful, being rooted offers the target enough time to run, and go away from your range sight. And another thing i don't like about this skill is that when you use it you have to stay still, if you are moving and trying to use it or you slighty move it won't activate, also I fell that the animation it takes too much even it is 1sec or less. In pve hitting a boss it might be worth using it if you have nothing else. These are the skills i unlocked yet, i have 2 skills left to unlock,  "Acid Rain" and "Spirit Rage", both looking decent judging by their description and enchantments but since i don't tested them i can't push my opinion about them further.

Till now the skills i don't have to complain about are : Phantom Arrow, Multishot (except that chance to miss it that i explained before), Acid Rain (judging by the description/enchantments), and maybe "Spirit Rage" (same judging by the description/enchantments) even if i encounter problems when im using the beasts, it feels handy. If "Leap" was changed to a throwing thing and after makes you jump/increases your damage/attack speed/movement it will be ok, but in this phase that makes you walk to the target don't worth using it.

Maybe some of you would say these skills are not that bad if are used in correct order/combo, but trust me i spend a lot of gold trying every enchantment, and i tested them in different situations and in different order/combinations and the same opinion i maintain. The other two dps classes (Shadow/Mage) have way better skills, and combinations. So if changes to the skills can't be made, atleast a balance between classes is a must. These 2 classes deal so much damage and have better skills and enchantments that sometimes as a Hunter i feel useless against them.

Изменено пользователем Wubba

• 2 years later...

Na minha opinião teriam que melhorar as skill do arqueiro. 

A skill multishot por exemplo , o alcance  dela além de ser pouco ela é  bugada se estiver perto do personagem ela não  tem efeito. Poderiam fazer ela para afastar os players que são atingidos e deixar com o alcance maior.

A skill de invocação vc tem que atacar o players ou o mob para ele começar a atacar . A invocação deveria atacar sozinha depois que vc atacasse aí ela mudaria o alvo .

Essas são algumas observações que fiz . Obrigado espero que melhorem .