Перейти к содержанию

YOU DIDN'T NERF THE ARCHER! FINISHED WITH HIM!

Secrett

I remember that when I started playing in September 2022, the archer suffered a lot and was weak, he was very weak. It was 4 months playing with him like this, until finally a big improvement was made and he brought the hunter to life.

Time passed until today, unfortunately, you made him unplayable again after that nerf.

Did you play around with the class before making such a ridiculous nerf? All wolf control and damage reduction nerfs are acceptable except for 2 things, if this is not fixed it will be impossible to continue playing.

image.png.1e8db464aa94d26c521d0e67492e9754.png

Acid Rain

The duration of the “Silence” effect applied by the ability has been reduced from 4 to 3 seconds. The cast time has been increased to 1 second. The area of effect of the ability has been increased to 3 meters. 

(The skill takes 3 seconds because of the same animation it used to be before the old rework, there's no way to play that way).

image.png.8cb7c30d0a3d35c4e65d89b9eba9267a.png

Survival Tactics

The ability now triggers when a character takes lethal damage and heals them for 20% of their current health. Ability cooldown increased to 5 minutes.

(We have no escape in the class and the shield is our only protection, and now we don't even have that anymore. Is activating the shield 1 time per match in the arena a joke? It has always been 1 minute for over 12 months and now all of a sudden it increases to 5 minutes?)

I think the nerf in the damage of the wolf, reduction in the steal of life from 30% to 15% and in general of the archer by the reduction of the percentage of the decision from 30% to 20% is very valid. OK, I could still play! However, as the skill and passive mentioned are not, it is literally unplayable in this class.

We have several skills and passives that don't work, the archer's jump is useless, passive with a 10% chance of bleeding when the target has 50% life that is useless, if I stopped to list all the defects of the class I would give it a go book.

Sometimes I wonder if you guysplay the game, I don't understand.

The mage was already a very strong class with clones using taunt, the fastest class in the game with teleportation, escape, invincibility. We were all expecting a nerf for the class, but we're not pleased that you improved it further. Hahaha really?

You guys literally don't play your own game!

YOU DIDN'T NERF THE ARCHER! FINISHED WITH HIM!

-

1 - It's impossible to hit acid rain even on monsters and players.

2 - Our ability to survive was non-existent. The green contract is almost impossible.

3 - In PVP with a shield every 5 minutes it can only be a joke with our face.

4 - The Hunter is like a piece of brick, has no mobility or escape.

5 - In foreigners we have a high ping compared to Russians. It was already difficult to hit acid rain on them, now it's impossible.

6 - All damage nerfs are acceptable.

Suggestion:

1 - Leave the shield as it was before, it's always been like this for over 12 months and no one has ever complained. There's no reason for them to do what they did.

2 - Go back to acid rain like it was before without this ridiculous interval and leave the silence with 2 seconds.

3 - Just keep the damage nerfs which was the only thing exaggerated in the hunter.

Do something, if it gets like this 90% of all archers will leave the game. 

I agree. Hunter was just high damage for a moment. The damage reduction was enough, but everyone was nerfed half-thoughtlessly.

Acid rain takes 2-3s and the enemy walks out. Or blinked and then canceled.. I think it's normal to look at your hands so that you can use something else if you're nerfed. Carrick has become a total piece of junk, what fun do you want me to play.