Перейти к содержанию

today server restarted and all dream harvest was lost

BlazeMG

After you turned off the server and restarted it, all dream harvest sprouts disappeared.
I had one green pumpkin (about to get ripe), three bushes (about to turn into green pumpkins) and one sprout (about to turn into a bush)
that's (46+) + 3*(23+) + 1*(0+) horse worth of plant growing time.
At the very least I lost 46+3*23 = 115 hours of gardening time and I am certain that my dream harvest had a few more hours per plant (hence the + sign on each term).
assuming that they were 1 hour away from switching to next state the numbers are
(46+22) + 3*(23+22)+1*(0+22)=68+3*45 + 22 = 68+135 + 22 = 225 hours of gardening time.

so I lost somewhere in between 115 and 225 hours

ten growth potions compensate for 1 period of 23 hours. so I need at least fifty to recover to bare minimum. or 98 to recover to possible maximum loss.

This was not my fault. All players lost their harvest. please compensate it accordingly. The easiest way is to simply send us a certain amount of growth potions via in-game mail, but you can also restore the plants.

I will copy this text to bugs section as well

and to the main branch of the update news

• 1 month later...
On 10/27/2023 at 10:25 PM, BlazeMG said:
After you turned off the server and restarted it, all dream harvest sprouts disappeared.
I had one green pumpkin (about to get ripe), three bushes (about to turn into green pumpkins) and one sprout (about to turn into a bush)
that's (46+) + 3*(23+) + 1*(0+) horse worth of plant growing time.
At the very least I lost 46+3*23 = 115 hours of gardening time and I am certain that my dream harvest had a few more hours per plant (hence the + sign on each term).
assuming that they were 1 hour away from switching to next state the numbers are
(46+22) + 3*(23+22)+1*(0+22)=68+3*45 + 22 = 68+135 + 22 = 225 hours of gardening time.

so I lost somewhere in between 115 and 225 hours

ten growth potions compensate for 1 period of 23 hours. so I need at least fifty to recover to bare minimum. or 98 to recover to possible maximum loss.

This was not my fault. All players lost their harvest. please compensate it accordingly. The easiest way is to simply send us a certain amount of growth potions via in-game mail, but you can also restore the plants.

I will copy this text to bugs section as well

and to the main branch of the update news

Experiencing the loss of 115 to 225 hours of meticulously cultivated dream harvest due to a server restart is undoubtedly frustrating. The meticulous calculation of growth time and the proposed compensation of growth potions or plant restoration reflects a fair request. Acknowledging that this was a widespread issue affecting all players adds weight to the plea for compensation. Whether through growth potions or plant restoration, addressing this situation promptly would not only rectify individual losses but also contribute to maintaining a positive player experience in the game.