Перейти к содержанию

Restless spirit + Mandragora = bug?

BlazeMG

This is extremely niche, but it is still a bug.

There is a temporary event pet/helper of blue/rare quality "restless spirit" and it can be used in dungeon. It applies freeze and slowdown to enemies. So, when i was in dungeon today, one of my party members summoned restless spirit, and then we attacked Mandragora sub-boss.

And it was a disaster! Affected by freeze/slowdown Mandragora went into some sort of EXTERMINATION MODE, using her ACID TRAIL attack continuously non stop and killing my three teammates who were not skilled enough to avoid such attack. I know it is a low priority because restless spirits will be gone from the game by timer for a year but if anyone wants to try killing Mandragora on HARD MODE, you know what to do.

I don't think this behaviour was intended so please look into it. I don't know if it will affect other sub-bosses or if it only for Mandragora. I know that this bug DOES NOT affect world boss Baladrog, so it is safe to use against him.