Перейти к содержанию

Meet a partner program member - RØFL

Molly

• Administrators

Hey players!

Welcome to the second member of our Partner Program – RØFL! We grabbed a moment for a quick interview, and they revealed quite a bit about their gaming experiences.

The author's opinion may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the developers and is not the official position of the Skylore team.

Link to the author's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@ROFEL-CHANNEL

banner_video_1200x630.png.6861fd3ab026ebf675961c09f79bd948.png

What's your main character's nickname?

[LØR] RØFEL

How long have you been playing Skylore?

I've been in the game since the first closed alpha test in February 2019.

What is your favorite game class? Why is that?

The Shadow, without a doubt. When I first started playing Skylore, there were no gameplay videos or information to go on, so I went with my gut. The gameplay won me over, I’ve come a long way, and despite the highs and lows and the nerfs, I'm still all in.

Any mode, activity, or even an in-game costume you're fond of?

I've always been drawn to the old Battlefields and Fight to the Death in the Arena, which has been replaced by Knockout. There's no room for mistakes, strategy is key, and they don't drag on forever.

Favorite costume? The Cookie costume, hands down! And Mr. Nibblebot is by far my favorite item.

Do you have a favorite game location?

The Darkwing Watch in Amber City has mesmerized me since the first test launch. It's breathtaking. It's also pretty much the reason I ended my naming my own guild Demonologists.

image_2024-04-23_13-25-18.png.dfbf8f7a3b4371edafd37cd05318141c.png

Do you have any hilarious or standout Skylore moments to share?

Lots of them! I could spend hours recounting stories from Skylore and I wouldn't be able to pick just one.

From the Nibblebot Cult Saga to the Ballista Takedown, the Wild Bugs, the Test Phase Wrap-Ups, the Guild Rivalries, the 12-Player GvG – not to mention the contests, smart plays, and tournaments. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. If you're curious, I have plenty of stories to share on my channel.

Do you prefer playing solo or with your friends?

Even when I’m going solo, I'm never without my friends. Whether it’s with a guild or as a lone wolf, there's some charm to both. An MMO gets boring without friends, but if you always go with the herd, you'll never really know what you can do on your own.

What kind of videos do you make?

I started out with PvP compilations from the Grotto, paired with music and a touch of humor. I've always aimed to top my last creation. But now, with fewer people in the Grotto, those videos are going to be less frequent – maybe I'll mix up my PvP content. I have many ideas in store, but I'm keeping them under wraps for now to keep the excitement going.

What was your crowning achievement in Skylore?

I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I have my share of bragging rights.

I've poured my heart into crafting guides, explaining the game, growing my guilds, and I'm always willing to give tips. I've held my own as one of the top Shadows in the game, been a part of (and sometimes the brains behind) many landmark Skylore events, and my YouTube channel is a go-to for many. I've won numerous in-game contests and been part of some remarkable team achievements that I'm really proud of. 

In short, I'm a playboy, a philanthropist, and did I mention modest? Just a bit of playful teasing.

Do you have any advice for new players?

Invest time in understanding the game mechanics and browse through the forum. Learn to work around the flaws instead of letting them frustrate you – and be thoughtful when selecting your guild and allies.

Big thanks to RØFL for these exciting answers – keep up the good work, and best of luck with your channel!

See you in the game!

Team Skylore

Изменено пользователем Molly