Перейти к содержанию

Enhancement Transfers

PopRevolt

A big frustration for me and many other players in WS was amping gear, then leveling up and getting new gear and the old amped equipment becoming obsolete and basically useless. I would love to see in Skylore if that old enchanced gear could be used to level up newer gears and somehow add at least partial enhancement to the new gears. This way you don't feel like you wasted your money enhancing gears that will soon be obsolete. I do not mind paying real money in these games because I enjoy them very much, but if you could provide a way to salvage even 10% of the enhancement and allow it to be moved to the higher level gears that would provide motivation to amp more items knowing if you mistakenly enhance something you can move it to other gear of same type. 

• Administrators

Equipment with a higher level will help you raise the level of new equipment much faster, and the level of enchantment of an item is preserved when you combining and improving quality of item. 

Everything looks pretty fair, isn't it?