Перейти к содержанию

End Game: Open World Bosses

PopRevolt

What really stood out to me and made WS such a hidden gem was early on the focus on farming the open world bosses. Prior to dungeons was the best times in WS when fighting over the eye bosses in lab was the most lucrative action. I have already experienced this element again somewhat in Skylore which has been lots of fun, and nostalgic. I hope the dev team will make this a main attraction in the game and keep it profitable.

There needs to be end game action other then instanced dungeons and temporary events. For me personally once I enhance my character and reach a powerful state the question is what is left to do? PVP is fun, but if there is no reward other then bragging rights it can get old fast. This is why I loved the difficult areas and hard to get to bosses where if you die you are penalized by having to walk back, and also rewarded with farm time for your party on a much desired boss. Preferably with a focus on smaller size party and not just zergfest. 😉

• Administrators
4 часа назад, Absalom сказал:

Thanks for the response! I just want to clarify, I think PvE on its own is boring, PvE mixed with PvP is what I was suggesting more of, much like what we already have happening in the Grotto!

We added a second tier for the adamantine grotto, I'm waiting for your feedback on new content! :Yuo_Know_what_I_mean_Nibbler:

• Administrators
17 часов назад, Absalom сказал:

It is a very nice looking area. I am too scared to adventure too far into at the moment! Are we going to see some large scale bosses? So far I have found only mini-bosses.

While the largest is waiting for you on the lower floor of the grotto, but in the future, of course, will be for more powerful enemies