Перейти к содержанию

PVE

Rafaelgl

Hello, I would like you to implement a record of the fights with higher dps made to the bosses, both dungeons, pvp sonas and guild bosses....... there are players who go the way of pve and we are not recognized by no one... I think you could also implement a record of the dps done in each round, so guilds can also focus on which player contributes the most in each guild round and value those who go for the PVE branch more.

Hello

Well, I think that the main focus of the developers should be to give a prestigious place to those who decide on the PVE branch, at least with a damage counter it would already be an advance, the whole game is being monopolized by PVP, PVE players do not have a reward system similar to that of the arenas, we do not have guaranteed equipment, the epic chests rarely come out and when they do they rarely give some rare equipment that can be used by the character, that is without touching it, which is 12 hours wasted...... I ask... something as important as PVE should not be the main theme of the game's development plan... since it is a topic of interest to many, which has many controversies, few mechanics a lot of neglect by the developers and a lot of interest from a large number of the community... please understand that it is good to bring new material to the game as well as to give its veteran and faithful players what they so long for ...... a big greeting and I sincerely hope that SOON we have something that motivates the dying PVE community not to abandon a game as beautiful as Skylore is....