Перейти к содержанию

trade/selling

adjedel

are you going to implemented trading/marketplace system? i cant see the point of droping/looting items of other chracter if we can't use it in our chracter... i think trade or market will be a great features... this game is awesome... artstyle and gameplay are unique and cool. 

On 5/23/2020 at 10:26 AM, adjedel said:

are you going to implemented trading/marketplace system? i cant see the point of droping/looting items of other chracter if we can't use it in our chracter... i think trade or market will be a great features... this game is awesome... artstyle and gameplay are unique and cool. 

Marketplace can make a huge imbalance in the game.
This is a very serious step, which I think will not be introduced on the release.
But of course, I can be wrong :Cozy_Nibbler:

• 1 month later...

Such a shame if they leave trading out of the game, I will not definitely spend any money on the game, if trading is not implemented to the game. Trading has always been part of the mmorpgs to me. There is something magical trying to do buisness within a game.

Изменено пользователем Osmou

On 7/1/2020 at 5:29 AM, Osmou said:

I will not definitely spend any money on the game, if trading is not implemented to the game.

there are pros and cons in trade ... will it be or not on release - we don’t know yet.

But everyone has his own choice ... play or not play Skylore... 👍

10 hours ago, Dream said:

there are pros and cons in trade ... will it be or not on release - we don’t know yet.

But everyone has his own choice ... play or not play Skylore... 👍

Yeah I am highly aware of this, but honestly I am so full of mobile games restricting trading. Trading can be big part of the mmorpg experience.

On 7/10/2020 at 6:56 AM, Dream said:

Also big strike for the gold sellers

True, but there is so many ways of implementing trading system the way, that gold sellers are not problem or are not hurting the game economy. Gold traders are also fairly easy to ban. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2020 at 5:26 AM, Dream said:

Marketplace can make a huge imbalance in the game.
This is a very serious step, which I think will not be introduced on the release.
But of course, I can be wrong :Cozy_Nibbler:

Show picture marketplace please! :Yuo_Know_what_I_mean_Nibbler:

Изменено пользователем Vlaconan