Перейти к содержанию

Beast is buggy?

Terchs

So, I am an archer 21 level, and here are 2 BUGS I spotted recently.

1. Earlier before I had an issue a couple of times that I can't auto-attack the players in the arena for some reason, I thought it might be a disarm or something, but no, after respawn or a new round I couldn't auto-attack, even thought skills are working and summons auto-attacking. Only after completely closing a game and reloading back could fix the issue. Anyways I had it only 4-5 times. You might ask, why is it a beast problem? So, here it is (not sure if it is related to the recent update or not, cause I only get this 20lvl a few days ago), every time (it was twice in a row) I kill elites with other ppl and then go to fight the beast, I can't auto-attack him. The first time complete game reload fixed the issue, but the second time 4-5 reloads didn't. I had to exit the location and get back, only then it was fixed. I have a video (I can send it wherever you want), where I can't fight. If you don't trust me I am tapping the monsters, I was using Spirit rage which must trigger auto-attack.

2. So, Spirit Rage CS -> 'Call of the Pack' suppose to reduce the time reload of Summon Spirit by 50%, which worked always perfectly until the last fight of the beast today. It ADDED 50% more time to reload.

Изменено пользователем Terchs

Just figured #1, it happens only after I kill the boss in the middle. Also, today I saw a random guy (also archer) who couldn't autoattack, he was spamming skills only.

#2 Not sure if it is related to the Call of the Pack, or just some random trigger to increase cooldown by Beast. So far saw this additional cooldown around 2-3 times on Beast randomly only for Spirit Rage