Перейти к содержанию

Action Optimization

Darven Borton

I don't know if this is a bug or just a feature of the game. But when entering in combat mode, either pve or pvp, it takes time to move your character if you want to dodge the incoming skills. Like in dungeon, mobs and bosses sometimes cast skills and you want to dodge it because you might die if you get caught up with it. But sometimes you can't run from it because the character cannot move until it finishes its action. I think optimizing the animation and actions between monsters and players will fix the delay.

Another is the Fatigue system in the game. Why would you add a feature that could ruin the game. This is a mmorpg not a gacha or an arcade game. On of the best moment inside the game is the race between players to become stronger... But damn because of that Fatigue we are forced to play another game... And if u didn't remove this sooner or later, lot of players leave and be disappointed...

You can avoid this by simply timing your skills right. Do not use skill that has fairly long animation, just before the boss is about to use aoe skill. Its not really that hard. Bosses currently have very simple and easy mechanics. I personally play with shadow class and I have no problems at all avoiding aoe skills from bosses.

When it comes to your issue with fatigue, I partly agree. However there still has to be some sort of restrictions with leveling in the game, but I dont want to go too deep on that matter right now. Its quite common practice in mobile games and it can be something that actually is good for the game.

Изменено пользователем Osmou