Перейти к содержанию

two bugs today

BlazeMG

ok, this is unusual to have not one but two bugs related to one part of the game, but it happened.

1) First there were reports from players that arena is bugged in a way that they immediately lose a battle after the battle starts without even fighting the opposite team. This bug was probabilistic and occurred in about 10% cases. I didn't witness it myself but I saw a second bug which is

2) change of arena type before the cooldown for the current arena type reached zero. We were spamming sinister graveyard map when suddenly we entered lake of fire. The timer wasn't even a round number. There were hours and minutes left. It was definitely out of order to fight on lake of fire, but it didn't end there! In a few minutes the arena type changed again and this time it was abandoned shooting range! You you heard me right, in a few minutes we experienced all three arenas. The abandoned shooting range then persisted in accordance to cooldown timer, but still - this is not how arenas should behave!