Перейти к содержанию

game resources_cont

BlazeMG

A while ago I asked you to send me images of the loading screen because it was an awesome piece of art (and you did, thank you) but today you updated the game and players are greeted with this goblin engineer repairing model 05 robot art. And of course I would like to have that too. But to create a topic to request a piece of art every time it is implemented is wasteful. So, my suggestion is to make a dedicated page, that will have all arts that are free for download for players (and in different resolutions), who will want them as desktop backgrounds and add to that page any new arts like that picture I saw today.

Also, this topic can be expanded further to have not only arts, but other assets from the game that can be obtained easily without hacking the game.

Game soundtracks may be copyrighted, but any player can disable sound effect, leaving music on and record in game music for himself to use as a ringtone. There is no reason to keep those hidden. A link to download mp3 would be appreciated. I mean...the crystal cave ambient is on par with soundtracks from Harry Potter movie. I am sure many people would like to have it. Or tavern music. Battle theme, anybody? They are all great. Kudos to composer!

Then you announced new appearances for noxes and humans. Well, any player can begin to create a new character, navigate through the list, and take screenshot of every possible appearance.

If you already put pictures of characters wearing premium costumes on your site, why not put pictures of characters in standard (knower) uniform to see possible faces instead? It is not a weapon or armour for high level character that you can't equip immediately to see how it will look on a character. Appearances of characters is within 1 minute from launching the game. I could do that myself but I don't want to violate any rules.

• 1 month later...

How about the images of the runes? Those purple things that rotate in the corner of the loading screen and on the pillars in PvPvE zones? Those could be great ideas for decoration. I am sure someone will add them on the toys of their Christmas tree. Also - do they have any meaning? You could have a quest based on them. A puzzle of some sort.