Перейти к содержанию

small changes, big annoyance

BlazeMG

First of all - the change of the game icon I can accept. Not everyone plays as muar so I can see why you have changed it to a more generic icon of knowledge sign. but other changes are much worse.

Please, give us an option to turn off that sparkling effect in all menus. Perhaps some players will like it and some will be indifferent, but for some it is wrong. It is distracting. It doesn't have to be obligatory for everyone. I can ignore quests of the other faction that became available for character of my faction, but I can't ignore those sparks. The audio clue of pressing a button was enough. If you want to improve UI allow us to block the spending of diamonds because it is so simple to make accidental double tap on a chest to begin to unlock it and to immediately have it unlocked for a fee. I still keep the chest with reward for rating this game in my inventory because while the diamonds are in that chest, there is no threat of accidentally spending them on instant unlock of a chest. THAT is inconvenient and takes away one slot of my inventory.

There is also one thing I am not certain about. I don't know if it is just me, but I can SWEAR that the text lines of gorgors have changed. The things that a gorgor from a chest says when you activate a gorgor contract. Something about getting in while you still got legs? Yeah, that phrase! Where is it? It was funny. And why would you change it? It didn't have spelling errors. If it ain't broken, why fix it?