Перейти к содержанию

Arena Stats

mano88

Please remove/hidden arena stats, for example 48 battle, 45% win rate.

this discourage some players such as myself to doing arena.

for what purpose that how much battle and win rate shown? where some peoples maybe take a perfect team to enter, while others queue with some random dude and got unbalance team. this stats totally worthless, except if the arena is for 1vs1, then win rate is sure good to show how skilled or how imbalance your JOB you play.

TLDR, this arena stats is useless and discouraging.

• Administrators

This information is only for you, you will not receive any rewards for it, even if you have at least 100% winnings. Many players are interested in such things, therefore, we left it there and do not plan to remove it in the near future.

Probably in the future there will be rewards for achieving a leading position in the ranking, and you are always free to assemble a group for the battle in advance and not get caught with random players.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 4:34 PM, Ollie said:

This information is only for you, you will not receive any rewards for it, even if you have at least 100% winnings. Many players are interested in such things, therefore, we left it there and do not plan to remove it in the near future.

Probably in the future there will be rewards for achieving a leading position in the ranking, and you are always free to assemble a group for the battle in advance and not get caught with random players.

i know this battle win percentage stat can only seen by our self, but some peoples love to see their on high percentage.

what purpose of this arena? to farm CHEST. no matter what, in the long run you will just spam it with random peoples, while focusing PVP on field like adamantine grotto.

i've been playing lot of mmorpgs, PC and mobile. And i see lot of peoples care about their battle stat a lot. this arena is not worth to soil our character with bad battle stat, because other people cant play their character well and made team loses, or because the team composition is bad. Like i said before, this arena mode is just for chest spam. Just treat the current arena as a training spar without a percentage in winning 🙂

I suggest that if some people want a battle stat, give us new arena later in the update, like your plan, give prize to top contender. 1vs1 or team vs team is ok. peoples will bother to assemble a group if this is a serious thing. A new  "seasonal Arena" and the battle stat reset every new season start / not (up to you) and can seen by public, a true pride and skill contest. how bout that? lol

No one bother about this now, because maybe they dont care enough their character in this game, or because this is just alpha test. I really hope you will reconsider this. Thank you.

23 hours ago, Ollie said:

Be sure that we to come up with something, don't doubt 🙂
Thanks for the thoughts and feedback.

thank you anyway

im just thinking some way. to avoid arena at first launch if this winning percentage stat still there. Im planning to play seriously but i think i will be hindered my progression and bothered by this.

Pardon my OCD, i pay for my character, i love to see it the way i like... i will accept my win percentage even if that bad, if the battle is pro vs pro, care vs care. if i care about winning for battle stat, then meet teammate who just only there for getting chest and dont bother to just queue again if lose, then this kinda suck situation.

I know i can assemble team, but my gaming friends didn't interested in this game... well yeah im alone and too lazy to search team every time i wanna chest.

Kinda doubting to playing because just this minor thing, i found this funny too. Well i guess i will just go with flow and play for fun at first. i guess i was being too serious because no good mobile mmorpg at the moment. lol

Just do what you think important first, fix bug so official release can be done in near future. i like ur game so far.