Перейти к содержанию

[2020.05.22] The open alpha test is coming to an end

Ollie

• Administrators

Frame_30(1).png.55d8524226c1cc20f165ef3da388868d.png

Heroes!

The open alpha test of Skylore is coming to an end, but the flow of players who want to try the game is growing every day 😀

Certainly, the remaining time is not enough to immerse completely in our amazing universe. Therefore, we’ve decided not to tease new players and remove the game from Google Play and TestFlight.

🙂 Everyone who has already joined the test will be able to continue playing until the server turn-off on May 27 at 09:00 CET. We invite everyone, who join the community right now, to follow our news about the project development here.

️We will inform about the server shutdown additionally and publish the survey for the test participants. Every player can take the survey, regardless of whether you filled it during the previous tests or not.

We remind you that this stage is the last chance to get the title of an active tester and more valuable rewards at the official release, and filling out the survey is one of the required conditions to take part in the selection. 

Thank you for your help, support and participation in the test! 😌

See you!

hi all.tx for hard working for us and yourself,for dg system can add 10 man normal or 25 man for heroic dg like world of warcraft.if dgs have Specified location its better for players for find players for pt ,add socket for items and enhanced scroll for weapons like poison for dagger,attack power for bow,pene  and heal efect for staff and block for sword for pala and block rate for shield and other scroll for other items,and add duel system to an option players, sorry for my bad and weak english😊

This was great.

I had great time there with my friends and im so interested in skylore project. We will wait for next test and FULL RELEASE OF GAME. Please do not forget us , we appreciate your hard working and ....... untillllll the next timeeeeee make new things happen in skylore universe 💣😃

It will probably be hard to collect 25 people for the dungeon ...

The ability to choose the difficulty of the dungeon will be in the game.

Enchanting items is a good idea.

14 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

Sadly im working cant play much and not active

Alpha test period ends in 1 day...so..🙄

20 hours ago, Dream said:

It will probably be hard to collect 25 people for the dungeon ...

The ability to choose the difficulty of the dungeon will be in the game.

Enchanting items is a good idea.

Alpha test period ends in 1 day...so..🙄

hi no need to collect 25 man for dungeon u can collect 10 or more and go  but its too hard for done that dungeon,and if 25 man drop rare and legendary items all do 25 man,10man and 25 man its new for your game AIGRIND, u can add this system to the game🤩, FOR ENCHANTING U CAN ADD JOB FOR THAT AND OTHER JOBS TO THE GAME, NO CRAFT FOR ENCHANTING(CAN ADD FOR OTHERS LIKE POT....) ADD JOB😇

6 hours ago, creatoth said:

ADD JOB

Under "JOB" you mean just a timer? like for talents to learn?

6 hours ago, creatoth said:

10man and 25 man its new for your game AIGRIND

hm....somewhere I've seen this before 😆

@creatoth

But I completely agree with you, the more innovations, the more interesting the game will be!

12 hours ago, Dream said:

Under "JOB" you mean just a timer? like for talents to learn?

hm....somewhere I've seen this before 😆

@creatoth

But I completely agree with you, the more innovations, the more interesting the game will be!

job=blacksmith,alchmist,first aid and.....     but its new for aigrind games

5 hours ago, creatoth said:

job=blacksmith,alchmist,first aid and.....     but its new for aigrind games

Crafting.
This is huge game upgrade.

And you know, AIGring have a tremendous experience in this direction(craft = job), in another successful project 👍

3 hours ago, Dream said:

Crafting.
This is huge game upgrade.

And you know, AIGring have a tremendous experience in this direction(craft = job), in another successful project 👍

hi,i know i play warspear too and saw craft,but we say job better for that no craft,this game different from warspear and aigrind changing craft to job is better

Изменено пользователем creatoth

• Ollie unpinned this тема