Перейти к содержанию

bots broken after update

BlazeMG

OK, so the bots on battlefield (royal battle) weren't great help before but at least they moved. They were too dumb to attack barrier even when the deadly fog was right behind them but AT LEAST THEY MOVED. They could attack each other bots and sometimes if you were VERY lucky - other players. But in the last battle they did NOTHING! literally nothing.

The bot spawns and rage quits. The nickname becomes gray and the character just stands in one place. I know those were bots. No guild, name in latin letters and impossible to read gibberish. Those were definitely bots. And they weren't even moving. And it happened again and again. It was not a one-time bug. It happened 3 or 4 times in a row before I found a human teammate.

Please fix bots, and while you are at it, please teach them to at least attack barriers to not die in fog.

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2023 at 12:12 AM, BlazeMG said:

OK, so the bots on battlefield (royal battle) weren't great help before but at least they moved. They were too dumb to attack barrier even when the deadly fog was right behind them but AT LEAST THEY MOVED. They could attack each other bots and sometimes if you were VERY lucky - other players. But in the last battle they did NOTHING! literally nothing.

The bot spawns and rage quits. The nickname becomes gray and the character just stands in one place. I know those were bots. No guild, name in latin letters and impossible to read gibberish. Those were definitely bots. And they weren't even moving. And it happened again and again. It was not a one-time bug. It happened 3 or 4 times in a row before I found a human teammate.

Please fix bots, and while you are at it, please teach them to at least attack barriers to not die in fog.

Hi

The recent behavior of the bots on the battlefield in the royal battle game has been extremely frustrating. Not only were they ineffective in previous battles, but now they seem to be completely useless.