Перейти к содержанию

daily quest schedule question

BlazeMG

the quests in dynamic areas seem to change at midnight and afternoon but I noticed that daily quests in pvp areas like crystal cave or kragg behave differently. at first they were at 8 am for me, then at noon, then at 10 am and now they occur again at noon. So there is some hidden variable that determines when the quest starts. Also the quest wasn't expired, so it is not like they return to certain schedule on timeout.

my question is how does that work?

• 1 month later...

These quests are updated every 12 hours, but only when you are online. - This answer is INCORRECT

Yesterday I was online when the 12-hour cool-down timer ticked and it didn't refresh. Why? Because I was in a dungeon at that time. The quest only refreshed on exit from dungeon. I suppose this is also true for other game modes like arena|battlefield and perhaps gorgor contracts and guild raids.

Please fix it if it is a bug. It's not fun to wait the last few minutes before timer resets without doing game mods.

Изменено пользователем Ollie

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Yes, I probably didn't take this point into account. To receive these tasks, just change the location (entering and exiting the mode will also help to do this). But only once every 12 hours.

Unfortunately, for now it is not possible to issue these tasks without changing the location or re-entering the game, since these timers are personal for each player (we will probably change this in the future)