Перейти к содержанию

[2020.09.14] Start of the beta testing of MMORPG Skylore: information for participants

Ollie

• Administrators

How to participate in the beta test?

Friends, the beta test of the new mobile MMORPG Skylore starts on September 17, 2020!

We have collected important information for everyone who wants to join this wonderful event.

2104334160_Frame34.png.9d00a04a9d7bbc572ff20f8df79eb7bf.png

Conditions for participation in the beta test

You will be able to participate in the beta test via Google Play and TestFlight.

To do this, please, fill in a special form on our website specifying your email address and platform.

If you have already subscribed to the newsletter, please, specify the platform on which you will play this time — we have sent instructions to your email.

Now we will care to provide access to the maximum number of players, but there might be a limit on places for new participants. Over time we will expand the scope of the testing: add updates with new content and increase the maximum number of participants. We will try to make sure that everyone can play.

Please, note that in order to participate in the testing on Android, you must specify your @gmail.com email that is linked to your Google Play account.

Apple device owners will be able to join the testing using any email.

🎁 On the day the testing starts we’ll send an invitation with instructions to the email specified in the form.

You can register for the beta test even after the start of the server: just fill in the form on the site, follow your mailbox and our news on social media. We’ll try to do our best so you will join us as soon as possible.

Kristall1.gif.14943d3be08543e71e51ecfa38eb6fbe.gif

Why participate in the beta

There are several reasons that might interest you :Yuo_Know_what_I_mean_Nibbler:

• Transferring your progress. We will try to save the game data, but we cannot completely rule the possibility of a progress reset out after the test is completed. In this case, we promise to reimburse the time spent by each player in the form of bonuses at the release.
  • Saving hero’s nickname. Our developers will do their best to ensure that only you will get access to your character's nickname from the beta test at the release. But keep in mind that there may be restrictions on some symbols: if they appear, we will warn you about this so that you can do something about it.
  • Early access to content. Understanding what awaits you at the official launch is very important in the progress race. Don't miss this chance if you strive to be the first in everything and always.
  • Participation in development. The process of making a good game is impossible without players’ feedback. During the testing, we will be glad to hear your impressions, thoughts and wishes, and we will try to make the game even better based on them!

realhero_mp4.gif.6f9d18ba73a26517d47141c495e57f7e.gif

Let’s be in touch

We are ready to communicate with you via our official Discord server and forum.

If you come across any technical issues, please, contact us via [email protected].

We will publish additional information for testers soon. Follow the news so you won't miss anything!

Thank you for staying with us and see you soon!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Robastic 1

• Administrators
18 часов назад, Vlaconan сказал:

Finally First!  Beta start lvl up and items soon without beta back lvl and items save or new 1 lvl again ?

We don't plan to reset the player's progress during beta testing when new updates with level ups and new items are released

Hello there!

We’ve updated your application.

Please, check your mailbox as well as Spam folder periodically. As soon as we will be able to provide you access to the testing via Google Play for Android and TestFlight for iOS (the app testing service from Apple), you will receive a letter with further instructions.

Sincerely, 
AIGRIND

tenor.gif?itemid=7242002

Изменено пользователем Vlaconan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
12 часов назад, HiKiKo сказал:

I received an invitation to test, but my link is not working.  what should I do?

Check your mail now - we have sent new invitations with correct links!

Application unavailable

A trial version of this app has not yet been published or is not available on this account.

If you have a test invitation, check that you are using the account it was sent to.  If the invitation is for a Google Group, make sure you are part of that group.

Изменено пользователем HiKiKo

On 10/9/2020 at 4:03 PM, HiKiKo said:

Application unavailable

A trial version of this app has not yet been published or is not available on this account.

If you have a test invitation, check that you are using the account it was sent to.  If the invitation is for a Google Group, make sure you are part of that group.

Same here 🤔

• Administrators

@zly@Jakebuchar@Henrique @HiKiKo

We're still working on the issue as it's connected to a bug with Google Play Testing Program. Please, share the details via [email protected]: your email, country, device model, OS version, which @gmail.com account did you use to opt-in. Also we need screenshot with an error.

For now we can suggest only to try to logout from all google accounts in browser and leave only the needed one, reset browser cache, reset Google Play application cache/data. Note that in this case you have to be careful and remember your login and passwords as it may reset login information.

• 1 month later...

Hey ollie please help how what should i do now?(Привет, Олли, помоги, пожалуйста, что мне теперь делать?)

I have got this  email 

(я получил это письмо) :

Hello there!

We’ve updated your application.

Please, check your mailbox as well as Spam folder periodically. As soon as we will be able to provide you access to the testing via Google Play for Android and TestFlight for iOS (the app testing service from Apple), you will receive a letter with further instructions.

Sincerely, 
AIGRIND

(Привет! Мы обновили ваше приложение. Пожалуйста, периодически проверяйте свой почтовый ящик, а также папку со спамом. Как только мы сможем предоставить вам доступ к тестированию через Google Play для Android и TestFlight для iOS (служба тестирования приложений от Apple), вы получите письмо с дальнейшими инструкциями. С уважением, AIGRIND)

What i do now?

• Ollie unpinned this тема
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators
В 19.03.2021 в 18:59, Bodega сказал:

My friend told me about this game and I loved It! I filled the special form today! Does It take too long to get the access to play the game?? I really loved the game.

Hey!

We send out new invitations once at the beginning of each working week (usually Monday-Tuesday).
Also, do not forget to check the "Spam" and "Promotions" folders - the letter often goes there.

See you in the game!