Перейти к содержанию

Dungeon flee option

Ogull

i have been spamming Dungeons for the past few days, and i have been running into the problem of people keeping suggesting to flee the dungeon, its usually just one guy who for some reason doesn't want to do the dungeon although he demanded for a match, yes we have the option of denying that, but it get really annoying to keep pressing X every time someone suggest to stop the dungeon...

my suggestion is to have each player in the party can use the flee option 1 time or have it on cooldown.

• Administrators

Try to assemble a group in advance, this will exclude such incidents and simplify the run itself.
Machining is not yet balanced, so limiting your "flee" is now a bad move.

People who leave the selected group without a “flee ” get a 10-minute penalty to search for any modes, whether it is a dungeon, arena or battlefield.

• Administrators
В 05.05.2020 в 15:04, Absalom сказал:

People are using the flee option because the random matchmaking does not make sure a tank and a healer are in the party, so people see only DPS and immediately vote to abandon.

And in vain, because you can complete the dungeon with a set of any heroes, you only need to use consumables and your abilities wisely!

9 hours ago, Ollie said:

And in vain, because you can complete the dungeon with a set of any heroes, you only need to use consumables and your abilities wisely!

i hope later, random matchmaking system will search 1 tank, 2 dps, 1 healer to make into a team. so the dungeon will be less chaotic, because i entered dungeon with 1dps and 3 healer include myself, and sometimes 2 tank.

i will create a party beforehand if it is pc mmorpg.. because i dont have problem to wait.. but in phone that waste of battery to search people with common interest who read the chat. and friends will not always available at your playing time.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...