Перейти к содержанию

south america server

St13junior

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2020 at 8:38 PM, Ollie said:

Take part in testing, we are glad to everyone!

After the release of the game, probably there will be no separate servers, but there will be channels that divide players into countries/languages.

If this is the route you guys go, make sure to divide russian, turkish, brasilian and maybe even SEA players out of the country channels, where majority of people speaks english. Generally speaking EU countries can speak english, Eu country channels should not be flooded with the countries I mentioned.

В 01.07.2020 в 15:37, Osmou сказал:

If this is the route you guys go, make sure to divide russian, turkish, brasilian and maybe even SEA players out of the country channels, where majority of people speaks english. Generally speaking EU countries can speak english, Eu country channels should not be flooded with the countries I mentioned.

I suppose russians speak english better then most europeens except britains, bcs of we learn english since school. I think the main reason of you to separate russians - is that you are afraid to be rekt by them 😄

В 06.05.2020 в 20:38, Ollie сказал:

but there will be channels that divide players into countries/languages

Please not separate people to different channels bcs of language reason. I want to interact with brazilians, europeens and other foreign people, not only with russians. Just add different chat channels for different languages - it will be much better for communication. Don't make borders even at fantasy world!

Pretty much every country teach english in school nowdays. Im not sure does russian schooling systems have low standards or something, but I have played probably closer to 100 mmo/online games during my lifetime and its always the russians who struggle to speak even the most basic english, if any. Main reason to seperate russians, is purely to avoid people flooding english speaking channels with russian language. That has happend so many times in mobile games in the past, like in era of legends, where turkish speaking players were a big problem aswell during the launch. Its hard to do content with people, who doesnt even speak english.

Изменено пользователем Osmou