Перейти к содержанию

mastery requirements for each level

BlazeMG

• Administrators

The mastery indicator for reaching the level is the same for all classes, you can find out how much mastery you need to reach the next level by clicking on the icon with the level of your character on the main screen

This only gives me info about mastery for the next level, not a chart of mastery required for EACH level. If my character is level 15, I will know how much to gain for level 16, but not for level 17 and so on.

so how much is required FOR EACH level?

• Administrators

This table will not help you develop your character faster, all you need to know is that with each level you will need a little more mastery to move to the next level - this increase gradually increases but does not exceed 500 points for the current maximum levels.

P.S. I don't mind showing you the values, just getting access to them is quite a problem for me.

Is there a way to continue this conversation in private? Because we are treading on the territory of some major competitive advantage. I agree that to obtain such table requires effort and the effort has to be rewarded. I can explain my reasons to you and your team of administrators because you have to know, and right now you either pretend to be ignorant or actually believe that such knowledge won't help. And it is hilarious and ironic in a way. Because Skylore is about knowers and gaining power through knowledge, and those purple robes you get at the start of the game have meaning beyond simple aesthetics, at least for me. I would also say that "all you need to know is..." phrase would be a severe offense, punished by demotion or even banishment from the ranks of the knowers, because it is not correct for one person to decide the extent of knowledge of another person. You can even use it for a side quest in the game, but this is off topic.

My deal is: your knowledge of level requirements in exchange for my knowledge of how to benefit from it. No cheats, all is fair and in accordance to game rules. This is about game mechanics.