Перейти к содержанию

[2023.28.03] Update 1.16: Changelog

Ollie

• Administrators

We talk about new features, improvements and fixes in version 1.16.

World Bosses

Farming Adamantine Caves world bosses is a daily activity for any Skylore adventurer. As part of these adventures, the heroes face certain inconveniences: they have to remember the time of defeating the boss or scroll through location cards for a long time to find out about the possibility of obtaining a new reward. But this is in the past, because now this information is displayed in the quest log.

screen_195246443.thumb.png.ca7b16e97a95e074742f7b1d63fb0bdb.png

In addition to the time, you will find a lot of other equally useful information in the interface, for example: a list of rewards for defeating the boss and the time it takes to recover at the location. In addition, we have prepared detailed information about each of the three powerful opponents.

image.jpeg.5423ddd9192dd0412b64c7f939ada261.jpeg

With such innovations, it will be much more convenient for you to plan your adventures and farm valuable rewards!

Weapon Skins

As you know, in the last update we added a new type of item for character customization — weapon skins, and managed to release one of the items of this type — Bandit of the Deep Arsenal.

screen_14826337.thumb.png.f1dadd6ed4955e1143f979bfd490bdc6.png

Now we have added a special special effect to the skinfor ranged weapons that will be applied to the character's attacks. In addition, projectiles will also have their own unique soundtrack.

bolt.mp4.gif.351c70e1a2166b9638198becc94b8f25.gif

Now items of a new type will become even cooler and more desirable!

P.S. We understand that Guardians and Shadows are left out in this regard, and are already thinking about possible effects that could be applied to melee weapon skins.

Tailed Races

Now our universe is inhabited by 6 playable races, whose representatives differ in appearance and individual details of appearance: skin and hair color, hairstyle, horns, and, of course, tails.

race.mp4.gif.6a354b5166c936b577fc09bf12a3bdbc.gif

This racial feature of Gorrs and Muars haunts many lovers of the aesthetics of the appearance of the hero, who did not take it into account when creating the character. Especially for this, we have introduced a new feature that will allow you to hide the display of the tail when using a costume, as was previously done with headgear.

tail.mp4.gif.6f6438bfab53968c634c58c20c596f60.gif

This change only applies to costumes and does not replace the mechanics for advanced character customization that we are already working on.

Other changes

Kristall1_6_1.gif.f7621dda957db0355e6a1442e7438ab7.gif

Of course, this time it was not without other changes and improvements, here are some that we managed to finish work on:

• Ten more quests in the Dynamic Areas of the Factorium, the Holy Grove, and the Somber Swamp have implemented a cooperative interactivity mechanic that will help you avoid queues and complete tasks faster.
  • In the Group, Guild and Private chat channels, the maximum message length has been increased to 140 characters, which will allow you to more conveniently communicate with your friends, teammates and guildmates.
  • A window has been added to display the reward received for completing the dungeon - now you can immediately see what chest you’ve received after defeating the final boss.
  • To the guild journal a new section has been added - Raids, which will display all the information related to this activity.
  • Fixed a UI error in the window with information about items with long names.
  • Now, when blocking a character, the nickname is indicated not only in the extended chat format.
  • After defeating a raid boss, characters can no longer die from the negative effects of their abilities — your honestly earned rewards will not be lost.
  • Guild buffs and stat-boosting character abilities have been fixed to work correctly when skill levels are dynamically increased or decreased.

That's all we wanted to tell you today, but definitely not everything we've been working on since the last update.

We understand that you are waiting for major content updates, and we will definitely give them to you. For example, a new game event is waiting for you, the start of which is scheduled for early April. It will be larger than the previous one and will bring new features to the game.

Follow the news!

• Ollie changed the title to [2023.28.03] Update 1.16: Changelog

the new game icon is worse than the previous one. The knowledge symbol was more common and universal. The new one has three small player figures in front of the boss. These small figures are poorly seen on small screens (smartphones vs tablets/PC emulators)

bala's mini portrait in journal looks bad. Not menacing at all. Instead he looks...well...like he has one extra chromosome. It should be reworked.

The info about boss spawn time is useless because there are still two channels with different values and players have already begun accusing each other of disinformation.

The info about the channel is still missing. It would help MUCH more against world bosses. And the option to change channel too. Right now players have to arrive 5-10 minutes before the boss re-spawns and wait, because if you saw that the boss will re-spawn in 25 minutes and set an alarm clock for 23 minutes, and returned to the game in 23 minutes, two minutes before the boss re-spawns, there are too many players waiting for him/her and the game balances you to the second channel where the timer for the boss is different. And this process can repeat multiple times. You want to kill boss on re-spawn - you wait. You just stand there for 10 minutes, clicking on random stuff to not let the game kick you for afk. And when the battle finally occurs - it's a lag fest. New animations for weapons are cool, when the frame rate is not 5fps. If you want to ACTUALLY help us, give us an option to disable visual effects from skill animations. Getting killed by a telegraphed attack is deserved and just, getting killed by a telegraphed attack you couldn't dodge because of the lag is unfair.

since you are adding timers to world bosses, why not add timers to pillars too? The red runes don't give much info.

And the tails look great. There is no need to turn them off.

I agree with everything BlazeMG said except the part about hiding the tail, which even though it was something simple is valid. We suffer from the lack of content because after the missions, arena, dg and bosses there is nothing left to do in the game. Where are the faction war systems, territory, castle, guild hall, new automatic events besides the battle royale, etc. A large part is already at lvl 30+ and these players like me have nothing else to do in the game, they need end game content, it is because of the lack of it that players are stopping playing. I forgot to mention this lvl leveling per map that is ridiculous and only exists in skylore, stop and think a little what is the advantage of killing me to reach lvl 34 if the map balancing provides a lvl 14 to kill you? I already know what you're going to say, it's for the game to be balanced and those who are starting not to be discouraged. Of course not! All high lvl mmorpg have an advantage for the simple reason that player has been playing for months or years and has managed to reach lvl on their own merit, with this balancing you are throwing in the trash the entire trajectory of that player until reaching high lvl, dying to lvl high in the beginning is normal in all games, but with effort and the merit of the player one day he will be the high lvl and this does not happen in skylore. Returning to the subject of content, understand that fixing bugs and optimizing fps are the priority or should be at least but there is a lack of special attention to where it really should be. When I look at warspear I see a super complete game in mechanics and I imagine a skylore like that one day, is it? Well, run out of time and stop prioritizing visual events with silly things that add nothing to the player's life beyond just providing momentary pleasure that soon after the event, discouragement comes with everything.

Mi duda es ,que me está sucediendo algo en el juego y de que a muchos también le está pasando y es que cuando voy a mejorar alguna armadura y le pongo el orbe de defensa en nivel épico que me es un poco difícil conseguirlo ,me dice que la posibilidad de fallo es de 0% y aún así la mejora falla cuando no debería ser así ,no sé si eso será algún error del juego ,pero simplemente no está cumpliendo el objetivo y muchas veces en ves de subir la mejora lo que hace es bajar un número y eso es algo que me desilusiona mucho de este juego porque cada mejora que falla es materia que me resta y es muy díficil después recuperarla. Muchas gracias de ante mano tengan buenas tardes.

• Ollie unpinned this тема
  • 2 months later...

Could you add the "Hide tail" fractionally in every single cape in the game instead of "skins". 

I want to use some custom armor but the tails breaks all the aesthetic and ice seen a lot of other complaining about it in our discord, they are human-like bipedal creatures so if they had an ugly tail they could just cut it off 😅.

Maybe it would be nice if you could introduce something like an in-game  barber shop, where you could change the appearance of your character with gold, but since that would take a considerably more amount of time and resources, It's understandable why it's not implemented 

Hiding the tails on cape tho it's very simple, and since there are not that many capes in the game yet, it wouldn't take more than a few hours, or even an hour worth of time. Please? :)